I'll post once a week, with a week's worth of thanks. (In no particular order)
1. My kids. I mean, really. They are amazingly incredible. I couldn't ask for two more perfect children. (And even when they aren't acting perfect, I still love them like crazy)
2. My husband. He is a great provider and dad.
3. My friends. I feel so lucky to have the good friends I do. Especially lately. There have been a few friends of mine that have been really supportive, even when I'm a hot mess.
4. My family. I'm so lucky to have two sets of amazing family. My biological family and my in-laws. (BTW, I feel terrible for those women out there that don't get along with their in-laws, cause mine are awesome and supportive and everything your in-laws should be. OMG, have you seen that "monster in-laws" show on A&E. I can't even imagine!)
5. My bed. I have the most comfortable bed ever. Unfortunately, I don't get to spend nearly as much time in it as I would like.
6. My family's health. My husband is having surgery this week, but fortunately, it's only on his knee. Nothing life threatening. And we are all healthy, which is something I really am thankful for every single day.
7. Starbucks. Sometimes, that's the only thing that helps.
P.S. I have a DIY coming up that I wanted to get finished for today, but I'm not quite ready yet, so I'm posting this instead. But keep your eyes peeled. My DIY will make great gifts!