Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm SO okay....

Wow! August 26th is the last time I blogged. That's 15 days. 15 DAYS! I'm such a blog slacker. It's also been 14 days since I watched other kids. I don't think this is a coincidence that I've stopped blogging since stopping watching kids. Although I haven't been overly busy, I haven't been confined to the house either. Almost every day, I've gone out. Gone to a friend's house. Gone shopping. Gone to the park. Whatever. And even on those days that I haven't gone out, I'm much happier because it's my choice to stay in and not something I have no control over. (Have I mentioned I'm a bit of a control freak?) My mind has also been occupied lately with our move. We are still in our big, expensive house, but we've had lots of showings and I'm still hopeful that the move will happen. I'm SO ready to start fresh. Scale down. Live a new, more simple life. I'm selling so much at our garage sale. Furniture, dishes, clothes. You name it, I'm probably going to try to sell it. Some of it will be replaced with new things, and some we will just do without. And I'm so okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment