Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Randomness

I stole this survey from A Day in the life of the Mrs

1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:


On vacation. I rarely stay "out" that late unless I'm out of town, visiting friends or on vacation. I will stay up that late at home on the weekends though.

2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on?

Other than bills? Geeze, I haven't spent that much on one item in a while, but I'm sure it was tshirts or something for Mi Best Boutique.

3. What do your bank checks look like?

Which account? I have, like, 6 bank accounts, but my personal account checks have flowers on them and my home address from our previous house. I haven't bothered to order new ones since we moved. Almost 5 years ago.

4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?

Target. It's a dark grey "boyfriend" tee.

5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:

I really like those flip cameras. And I'm always open to a housekeeper ;) But, Christmas is a long way away, so who knows?

6. What color is your toothbrush?

blue and white

7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.

It's been a while since I've really collected anything, but I used to collect Swarovski crystals and thimbles from various places I traveled. But that was back in grade school. Right now, I'm trying really hard to NOT collect random shit.

8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?

Chuck E Cheese on Friday with Eric, Jackson and my mother in law. I actually like their pizza, so I was happy with it. Chuck E Cheese was the first place I ever worked and I STILL like their pizza.

9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?

My baby boy Jackson.

10. What is your worst bad habit?

Saying yes to things that I don't really want to do.

11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?


I haven't subscribed to any magazines, but we still get them. We get Bon Appetite from my mother in law, a ski magazine that we got free with something and Eric gets some gaming magazine that he got for free too.

12. Your favorite pizza toppings?

pepperoni and mushrooms

13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?

I don't even know where our phone book is. I always use the internet or my phone.

14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?


Ouch.....the most? I have several friends that mean the world to me, but I can't say that I love one more than the other.

15. What is the last thing you cooked?

Sausage for Jackson's breakfast this morning.

16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used?


Shoes, a mattress, panties

17. Which shoe do you put on first?


I don't have an order

18. What is the last thing you remember losing?

I lose my keys a lot. And my phone. They always turn up though.

19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?

Haha! Anyone who has been to our house knows the answer to this. I call it the rock. It's a "coffee table" that is in our home theater. I use that term loosely. It's a giant plaster square that we have painted over many times. It's a chocolate brown laquer now. It weighs about a million pounds and it's huge and ugly, but Eric won't let me get rid of it. Apparently it was bought at a rummage sale, but the original owner paid a TON for it! It's supposed to be art or something?

20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?

A hat for Jackson from Old Navy. It was super cute, but too small for him :( But I don't usually return things, if I buy something. I want it, that's why I bought it. I return stuff other people buy for me more regularly.

21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?

I wear "Unconditional Love". I've been told it smells like strawberries, but I don't think so.

22. Your favorite board game?

I love board games, and card games. I don't really have a favorite.


24. Where did your vehicle come from?

Burt Kuni Honda

25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?

Lie in our graves, by Dave Matthews Band. I know that sounds super morbid, but it's not about dying, it's about living your life to the fullest while you can.

26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily?


Jackson. Or Mandi or Nate. They are 2 of the funniest people I know!

27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?

chocolate brown. They were pretty

28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?

Bathrooms. Gross.

29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?

I like rotisserie chicken.

30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?

A DQ ice cream cake! Or the flourless chocolate cake I make, but that would involve making it, and I don't wanna cook on my birthday. My birthday is on Thanksgiving day this year. I guess I'll be cooking this year :(

No comments:

Post a Comment