Monday, June 21, 2010

Jackson turns 2!

It's been a while since I last blogged. I've been really busy getting everything ready for Jackson's birthday and his party. I have issues with "half doing" things. Like, I can't do it. The theme of his party was basketball, since he loves it so much. I made personalized "Team Jackson" shirts as party favors for all of the kids, which involved me staying up until 2:00 almost every night for 4 nights.


I also made and decorated his cake myself, which lead to a serious case of carpal tunnel in my right wrist. (I don't know how the cake boss does it!)
I served "ball park" food at the party. Hot dogs, soft pretzels, nachos, cotton candy, popcorn, cracker jacks, and, of course, beer. It was exhausting, but SO much fun for him. I would, and will do it again!

2 comments:

  1. A professional party planner couldn't have done better! The pictures are awesome...I love the "team picture"......

    Mom...Yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an awesome mom Michelle!!! What a birthday party!! Will certainly keep you in mind when I need shirts! Super cute!
    Kasy Wetzel

    ReplyDelete