Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another bad one....

I just remembered a dream I had last night. It was a nightmare actually. It was a collection of several of my worst nightmares. It started off with Eric, Jackson and me in our house. Someone, who I vaguely remember being our next door neighbor who is one of the nicest guys in the world and wouldn't hurt a fly was trying to break into the house and was coming after us. So we were hiding. We called the police, who told us to try to get out of the house, but it was too late, he already had us cornered, so we decided to hide in our upstairs spare bathroom because there are 2 doors. One to get into the sink area, then another to get into the shower/toilet area. That would at least buy us a little more time. Here is where the dream gets a little off course. While we are hiding in the bathroom, I catch a glimpse at my teeth and notice that my two front teeth have a huge gap in them. Anyone who knew me pre-braces knows why this might be a big fear of mine...... Well, I get so caught up in how ugly my teeth are that I stop caring about the bad guy coming to get us. I was SO upset about this gap and every time I looked in the mirror, my teeth got farther and farther apart! Once the gap was big enough to fit a whole other tooth in there, I woke up. Kinda like when you dream you are falling and wake up right before you hit the ground. Okay, all of you dream analysis folks.....have at it!

And, cause I know you are going to ask, I did have a cupcake and milk about an hour before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment