Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stirrup Pants and Katie Couric


I have the craziest dreams. Anyone else have crazy dreams? I literally had my worst nightmare last night. Singing in front of a group of people. (I think it should be torture for naughty prisoners) I wasn't just singing in front of a group of people though. I was singing and playing the guitar in front of a group of people that I knew, at a talent show. And I was wearing stirrup pants. Pulled way up. With a turtleneck. Tucked in. Yeah. So, there I was, singing "Follow Through" by Gavin DeGraw with my guitar and my stirrups. People were just watching, not pointing and laughing or anything, but kind of wincing. After the show though, everyone made a point to come up to me and tell me how shitty I did. I started to cry. See? Worst nightmare! During the Olympics, I had a dream that Katie Couric and I were on the Olympic Monster Truck/Cross Country Running team. It's where you race around a motor cross kind of track in a monster truck, and then get out and run the track. Katie was on my team and she was terrible and gave up. She said that she was too old to run that far. Wimp!

No comments:

Post a Comment