My blog, which was originally intended to be focused on the trials and tribulations as well as the great aspects of being a mommy, seems to have morphed into a means of bitching. But I'm okay with that. It's fun to bitch! And it makes for way better posts than being serious all the time, so this one is all about stuff I hate. If you are in a bad mood, I suggest you stop reading now, cause it's about to get worse!
12) When people stop walking, right in front of you. The same applies to large groups, all walking side-by-side, slowly, so you can't go around. MOVE!!!
11) When people don't give you the "wave" when you let them into traffic. My response is always the same. I wave really big and yell "thanks for the wave....D-Bag!"
10) When people don't hold the door for you, especially when they can see you struggling with a stroller/baby/shopping bags....whatever!
9) When people don't return your call within a timely manner. I know your busy, but I made the time for you.....you make time for me!
8) When people talk during movies. If you want to talk, go to Starbucks.
7) When people interrupt me. I'll admit, I interrupt all the time. It's something I'm really bad at. But I genuinely believe that what I have to say is more important than what you have to say!
6) When stupid people prolong a class by continuing to asking questions, especially when their questions are very specific to their particular situation. Ask it during the break...dumbass. (And, BTW, there is no such thing as a stupid question....just stupid people who ask questions)
5) Loud typers. You don't have to pound the keyboard to get the words to come up on the computer. And it doesn't show how strong you are, muscle man! A simple touch will suffice!
4) People who talk excessively loud on the phone, especially in public. I don't give a shit about your sister's yeast infection....shut it!
3) People who use the bike lane as a turn lane. It's illegal and dangerous! Stop doing it!
2) People who use poor grammar. Sorry, but you sound dumb.
1) When people chew loud. I mean really! How hard is it to close your giant mouth?!
Oh, and BTW.....it's a lot (2 words) and tomorrow (not tomarrow)....learn it!
Anyone notice what all of these things have in common?